Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Have you ever had a moment where you thought to yourself, "wow-this feels exactly what movies look like!"  ?? Maybe it's just me, but I've had a couple of these moments and today was a great one!  I had an e.x.t.r.e.m.e.l.y long day at work (try 9-8) and as I was driving home I hit the perfect combination.  I had the top down on the convertible, my hair blowing ever so slightly,  it was dusk-still light and warm, but definitely the winding down moments of the day, and Fantasia's "Even Angels" started playing on the iPod.  For some reason this moment to me, heading home from a long day of work, still dressed up in my white button down shirt and black slacks felt something akin to J. Lo in the Wedding Planner.  Y'know that moment when she goes home to an empty house, vacuums, makes dinner, all that great stuff.  My life's not picture perfect, but sometimes I get a glimpse of greatness!


image

No comments: