Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Hugs not Drugs

A hug delights and warms and charms,
that must be why God gave us arms.
~Author Unknown


Not that I was actually considering the alternative, but a hug sounds amazing right now.  Have you ever had those days when you wake up with a headache and you just know the rest of the day is gonna be the same?  I’ve had those 3 days in a row now.  My mom got home from San Francisco last week and while we were waiting up for Sayer to get home she just hugged me.  I’m not much of a touchy person, but that hug was great.  I’d had a lot of fun with my dad over the weekend, but there’s something about a mom.  She’s going out of town again, but I really need a hug.  I especially love the feeling of a hug from somebody who has been gone. 
            There are several different types of huggers out there too.  Some pat your back, some rub your back, some just fully embrace you and take your worries away.  Hugs are something special

1 comment:

Lauren Elizabeth Stanford said...

I love this Kylar. :) You should come to my house, I will give you good hugs, then make you clean my house. lol Plus, Eamonn gives GREAT hugs.